[Freeswitch-users] Possible problem in adding channel variables to the bridge

Jon Bruel jbr at consiglia.dk
Sun Sep 21 06:16:13 PDT 2008

The FREESWITCH version is the 1.0.1 release version. I have updated to
the snapshot from the 20th of September. But I get problems with the
./configure. The bootstrap.sh works OK after I have updated autoconf to
version 2.63 and automake to version 1.10.1. The error from ./configure
after half a page of lines is:

./configure: line 4693: syntax error near unexpected token
`build_libtool_libs,'

./configure: line 4693: `    _LT_DECL(build_libtool_libs, enable_shared,
0,

Operating system is CentOS, uname -r = 2.6.9.-67.0.4.plus.c4.

Jon