[Freeswitch-users] Possible problem in adding channel variables to the bridge

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Sep 19 14:56:30 PDT 2008

Let me show you some examples that I'm doing right now that work fine.

I do this at the CLI and it works:
originate {origination_caller_id_number=9184238080}sofia/gateway/
asterlink.com/1918XXXXXXX 9999

And this is in my dialplan works:

   <extension name="asterlink.com">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(1\d+)$">
       <action application="export"
data="nolocal:absolute_codec_string=PCMU"/>
       <action application="set"
data="effective_caller_id_number=9184238080"/>
       <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/asterlink.com/
$1"/>
     </condition>
   </extension>

/b