[Freeswitch-users] Asynchronous communication with FreeSWITCH's mod_event_socket

Luke Graybill killarny at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:25:12 PDT 2008

I haven't encountered every event yet (I'm still in the process of writing
my client) but perhaps some others can help? I'll post the ones I know about
so far though..

- command/reply
- CHANNEL_EXECUTE
- CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE
- CHANNEL_ANSWER
- CHANNEL_PARK

The last two are uncertain because, in my view, they apply to channel state;
something that the client can track independently without regard to whether
it is related to a previously sent command.

Note: I tend to use the word 'command' when referring to anything that the
client is transmitting to mod_event_socket. I hope that doesn't confuse
things - I'm not great on concise terminology.

Killarny