[Freeswitch-users] Asiterisk Dialplan for Freeswitch

Martin Joseph astmac at stillnewt.org
Fri Sep 19 09:20:45 PDT 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 6:23 AM, Gopal krishnan wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Basically I just want to test outbound alone with freeswitch, so I
> can use extensions.conf in the conf directory rite?
> --

I would forget about the asterisk dialplan then.

It's very simple to configure an outbound SIP provider in the XML
config for FS.

Look here for setting up your outbound provider:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Tested_Phone_Providers_Listing

Look here for a simple example (look for dialplan):

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Home_PBX_Example

I set up a simple outbound SIP tester from these two pages in very
little time.

Good luck,  hope this helps,
Marty