[Freeswitch-users] H323 trunk between avaya acm and freeswitch

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:57:20 PDT 2008

The H.323 support is being redone from scratch via mod_opal.  This
initiative is very slow moving as there seems to be little interesting
getting it working so we can only work on it in our spare time which is less
than an hour a week the way things are these days.

We have a fund raiser on our homepage from mod_opal which has not done very
well at all.  It's just about over and it's only received a fraction of the
target amount.  We had some volunteers also but they too lost interest.

I guess the answer is you will have to be patient until the module is
operational.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:37 AM, sambasivarao Vemula <
sambasivarao_vemula at persistent.co.in> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>
>                 I want make a h323 trunk between avaya acm and freeswitch.
> Anybody have information for this trunk .
>
> Please let me know.
>
> * *
>
> *Thanks&Regards*
>
> *Samba*
>

> DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential
> information which is the property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended
> only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
> this message. Persistent Systems Ltd. does not accept any liability for
> virus infected mails.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/