[Freeswitch-users] plz compile latest snapshot for windows along with msi

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Sep 15 09:03:56 PDT 2008

i have msvc 2005 professional but im finding it hard or almsot impossible to
compile it under windows as it gives a lot of errors and msot dependencies
missing.
i have the sdk pack also installed but its the same.
The replacement to TLS under windows which i cant manage to get it running
and might not even with my linksys ATA, i have instaleld openSBC for the
voip encryption to bypass my block.
i would really appreciate it if the msi was done by u guys, atleast it would
work fine compared to me compiling and trying to fix errors in it.