[Freeswitch-users] Required xml_curl performance information

James Green james.green at stealthnet.net
Mon Sep 15 03:54:33 PDT 2008

Harshil wrote:
> Hi There !
>
>        I am new and  just started to work with Freeswitch. i have some
> question regarding xml_curl, as i am developing web interface for
> handling all this aspects.
[ skip ]
>    1) Is that fine if i will use xml_curl for dialplan & sip directory
> with approximate  300 live call  & 200 sip user.

I think you are asking the wrong question. You need to be asking
yourself (not us) what the maximum number of simultaneous HTTP requests
your web server can handle. If you expect more FreeSWITCH connections
than this, you need to tweak or add to your infrastructure.

There are tools to automate web server load testing. I suggest taking
the HTTP request that FreeSWITCH makes to your server and load testing
that URL as start.