[Freeswitch-users] LumenVox Speech Starter Kit

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Sun Sep 14 16:01:36 PDT 2008

For the Record:

I installed Flite and PocketSphinx. They all work great. I went through the pizza example with my poor microphone and had no problem.

The Flite and pocketSphinx installation are significantly easier than installing cepstral or lumenvox.

I'm now interested in performance data for PocketSphinx. Any input would be more than welcome.

Cheers,

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------