[Freeswitch-users] LumenVox Speech Starter Kit

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Sun Sep 14 09:59:23 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. I found the following performance result on the Sphinx website: for a vocabulary of 5000 words, the word error rate is 7.3 %. Which is excellent for my purpose. My question is, does it apply to PocketSphinx as well?

I raise this question because the Freeswitch wiki says PocketSphinx is great for smaller grammars without really saying what smaller grammar means.

Also do i need to train the recognizer?

best regards,
Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------