[Freeswitch-users] mod_perl examples?

Karl Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Sun Sep 14 09:53:00 PDT 2008

See, that's exactly the problem I'm encountering.

I have approximately 10 hours / week to invest into Freeswitch.
So to invest say 40 hours into Freeswitch takes approximately 1 month.

It would be nice to have some documentation of the API instead of
having to "explore" and "re-discover".

If there are some examples that I can reference to lessen this
"discovery" process, I'd definitely take the time to document this in
the Wiki, as I did with the ENUM
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ENUM_support