[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Reading and Playing

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 11:58:17 PDT 2008

Thanks Anthony. I was wondering if it would make sense to make this blocking in the same way  other methods are (e.g. streamFile). By that i mean that the execute method would actually return not after a computed amount of time but effectively when the last DTMF is sent.

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx