[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Reading and Playing

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 08:48:07 PDT 2008

I tried the following but for unknown reason, the caller is not getting anything:

       JavaSession s = new JavaSession(uuid);
        s.answer();
        s.streamFile("/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/1.wav");
        s.execute("send_dtmf", "0123456789ABCD*#@2000");
        s.hangup();

I can play the file 1.wav without problem but the "send_dtmf" is simply being ignored. I used wireshrack to check if maybe the outbound DTMF was sent and not played by my softphone. But this is not the case.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------