[Freeswitch-users] How to divert a virtual PSTN line to another server ?

henkoegema pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be
Mon Sep 8 09:13:43 PDT 2008

It's getting more mysterious to me.    :confused:

If have flipped Asterisk and FS.
Asterisk is now at 192.168.1.101 and
FS is now at 192.168.1.100

Port-forwarding is:  SIP  5004-5082   UDP/TCP   192.168.1.100

But incoming calls STILL  go to Asterisk.     :confused:   Which it
shoudn't.

When I shutdown Asterisk, I get not-reachable (?) tone. (from my mobile)

Henk