[Freeswitch-users] post paid account creation

xbipin bipin at xbipin.com
Fri Sep 5 14:09:17 PDT 2008

the TLS issue on windows seems to be unsolvable by me and the interest got
over when i came to know my linksys device doesnt do the TLS which
freeswitch supports.
wouldnt it be better if FS could be backward compatible with the TLS dont by
other devices as i cant seem to find a update for the firmware also and
linksys not developing also so i started searching for other stuff and came
across openSBC which does a form of encryption called XOR, very basic but
the good news is it bypasses most blocks as it seem to function similar to
voipswitch voip tunnel. neways, i think im gonna use that as a SBC as it
bypasses my block so i can now access my voip server, bytheway they also
have opensipstack which supports almost all the codecs, lets me not go into
it.

basically what im looking for is a way directly by modifying the xml files
in FS to support account balances for all configured accounts on it. i mean,
that user accounts i create, can they be configured to work on credit basis
or lets just make it even simpler, can i make changes to xml files so that a
specific user account can make calls of for eg: 200mins to any number? after
each call that number should decrease based on call duration.
not using a billing software but for temporary means is it possible and if
so then how?