[Freeswitch-users] any VOIP service provider support the freeswitch now?

Dave nyeastufo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:45:33 PDT 2008

   I like to try out the freeswitch in real life call, but besides the
connection through the asterisk, it seems that it has no way to directly
support by VOIP service provider.
   I am sure some of the VOIP service provider do see the potential business
in this area, but not sure why we still didn't see the crowded.
   Can someone share with me the list of the VOIP service provider who can
support the freeswitch connection, or any good method to connect to VOIP
service throguh the SIP.
    Thanks.

     David