[Freeswitch-users] record_session sound quality

Sune Kristensen shk at visanti.com
Thu Sep 4 06:18:21 PDT 2008

The file I sent to Brian had PCMA 8000 on each leg, and it seems to happen every time when the UK number is called and the UK client answers. We don't get that many calls like that, so don't have that much data yet.
The weird thing is that the beginning of the call can be really bad, and then after a hold or transfer, it is fine.

/Sune