[Freeswitch-users] directly mix 3 way voice

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 08:37:57 PDT 2008

you can use mod_conference to make the call to begin with if you want.
There is bridge emulation mode where conference app pretends to be the
bridge app and sets up a dedicated conference.

Also you can make the call as usual and bind a transfer to a * key to move
you into a conference.

for instance make *3 warp you and the guy you are talking to to a conference
at ext 3000
<action application="bind_meta_app" data="3 a s transfer::-both 3000"/>

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:16 AM, Lee JJ <jengjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello :
>
> Yes , I am doing SIP.
> I would like to do something like call jump , while 2 leg talking
> NOT interrupt anyone leg , neither  into music nor into silence.
>
> Someone can originate another endpoint phone ring , and switch over .
>
> It seems only use conference to achieve it.
>
> It seems hard to transfer an already bridged call into conference room,
> neither the originated call from scripts.
>

> # calltest.js
> n_sess = new Session() ;
> res = n_sess.originate(n_sess, "sofia/inter2/1527%210.243.126.72" );
>

> uuid,created,created_epoch,name,state,cid_name,cid_num,ip_addr,dest,application,application_data,dialplan,context,read_codec,read_rate,write_codec,write_rate
> 56089ae3-134c-4bfc-a697-b08194918bf2,2008-08-27
>
> 13:35:33,1219815333,sofia/inter2/1527,CS_SOFT_EXECUTE,FreeSWITCH,0000000000,,1527,,,,,PCMU,8000,PCMU,8000
>

> >Didn't you say you're doing SIP?  To not have it put into hold music
> >set the variable hold_music=silence and nobody will get music while
> >setting up the threeway call.
>
> >/b
>
> >>On Aug 28, 2008, at 2:46 AM, Lee JJ wrote:
>
> >> Hello :
> >>
> >> Is it possible to directly mix 3 way voice ?
> >> Not putting eny leg into holding music.
>
> >>Brian West

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/