[Freeswitch-users] IVR menu ending with #

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 2 03:24:06 PDT 2008

You'll need to graduate to using Lua for this.  You also do not need
the # key in the actual digits collected when doing so.  ivr.conf.xml
isn't what you want I suspect it will not give you the flexibility you
need.  The # char is hard coded to be the terminator.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lua

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_db_agent_login_lua

That should get you started.  I closed out your Jira over this issue
after I dug deeper into it.

/b

On Aug 28, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Sheeju Alex wrote:

> Brian, I will be using # as a delimiter to authenticate a PIN.  Say
> for e.g I will be using to authenticate a card or bank number.
>
> Thanks
> SA

Brian West
sip:brian at freeswitch.org