[Freeswitch-users] API info

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 03:15:56 PDT 2008

okay,
Thanks Brian.
I realize the output is same as that of "help" on CLI
and how do I find out what applications are supported by the originate API
e.g: originate sofia/internal/1001 sofia/internal/1002 &park
which other than "park" are supported

Regards,
Gayatri Kulkarni

-----
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.