[Freeswitch-users] Country Codes + Area codes

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Mon Sep 1 01:22:16 PDT 2008

David Knell napsal(a):
> Hi -
>
> Any major carrier will publish a prefix list - BT, for example, have one
> here:
> http://www.btwholesale.com/pages/downloads/Products/Interconnect/Dialling%20Plan%2015%2004%2008.zip
>
> Different carriers use different lists, and quite often disagree on
> what's what, which is
> one of the things that makes telecoms more exciting than it might
> otherwise be..

If you need to know the country codes/area codes/whatever codes for
sure, the only one way is to read/understand all relevant "National
numbering plans" for every country you are interested in.

You can find it at ITU-T:
http://www.itu.int/oth/T0202.aspx?parent=T0202

It is long way, I know, but it is up to you :-)

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska