[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch wedges in voicemail?

Marc Lewis marc at avvatel.com
Thu Oct 30 11:00:19 PDT 2008

Got my second wedge of the day.  Last time the channel state showed in
my lua autoattendant script.  This time the channel state showed in
voicemail -- which is where it usually shows when its wedged.

Here is the gdb output from this one.  Hopefully this will help track
this down.  I'm anxious to get this particular problem behind me.

Thanks.

 - Marc

Marc Lewis
Avvatel Corporation