[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr revival (or new module maybe)

regs at kinetix.gr regs at kinetix.gr
Wed Oct 29 14:15:59 PDT 2008

Yes, the xml files give you tons of info... but isn't it a little
insufficient - performance wise -
to open and close so many files in such a little time. In a PBX
environment that wouldn't be an
issue but if we get to the small-voip-carrier level (some thousand cdrs
per hour)
that could slow things down considerably, wouldn't it?

Thanks again for your prompt replies,