[Freeswitch-users] What happend to variable_* in socket_outbound?

Andy Spitzer woof at nortel.com
Wed Oct 29 11:14:49 PDT 2008

Woof!

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:10:32 -0400, Anthony Minessale
<anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> by default only some hand-picked events have all the variables due to
> people complaining that they had too much info ;)

Sending the same info over and over does seem counter productive.

> if you want every event to have them you can execute "verbose_events"
> app in your dialplan right before you call "socket"

Thanks.  I really only need the verbose stuff on the initial dump after
"connect", and from then on the ones that don't change aren't really
needed as I suck all them into my own state object.

Perhaps a keyword on "connect" like "connect verbose" could initially
supply the full list of information, about the call, but not on subsequent
events?

--Woof!