[Freeswitch-users] Help! No output to CLI with console_log() from script

mszlazak at aol.com mszlazak at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 10:16:59 PDT 2008

 Hi Anthony,

Thanks for pointing out the distinction between the two.

I don't need to use "debug" now since any of the other levels work ("info", "notice", "warning", "err", "crit", "alert") but probably will later. What is the default setting? I changed it to loglevel 6 afterwards.

?In any case, I not getting output with console_log() having no level specified??

Also, could you look at this post. The very last lines indicate a problem with hearing a lot of static on my .wav file. The static isn't there on any of the standard (non-FreeSWITCH) players.
The stuff prior is just my perspective as a newbie to FreeSWITCH (amoung other things) on the JavaScript Quickstart.

http://www.mail-archive.com/freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org/msg05193.html

Cheers.