[Freeswitch-users] Cepstral 5.1 no sound

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Oct 28 16:28:19 PDT 2008

Bummer.

I had some issues with the 5.0 version but that was because of file
naming issues. I finally created symlinks and got it working. I've not
tried 5.1 yet. When I get a minute I will and I'll see if I get the same
error or not.

For kicks, can you try a different language? I'm just curious to see
what would happen.

-MC