[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Star Event Inconsistent

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 13:32:44 PDT 2008

I have the default Freeswitch settings. That is, Freeswitch as checked out from trunk (with event_socket.conf.xml changed to allow remote connections).

I would thus think that this is RFC 2833. Also Wireshark is showing the DTMF gigits being sent as telephone-event which i guess sugesst that it's RFC 2833.

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------