[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Star Event Inconsistent

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 09:36:51 PDT 2008

I do indeed look for the Event-Name attribute. But since for a single DTMF digit two events are received from Freeswitch (with Event-Name: DTMF) , i need to differentiate them somehow such that one is processed and the other ignored. The differentiation pattern i found is the channel state (CS_EXCHANGE_MEDIA or CS_EXECUTE state). But then, DTMF-star doesn't always have these two states.

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------