[Freeswitch-users] Take uuid out of conference and bridge

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 09:32:48 PDT 2008

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately the uuid_park doesn't remove the consumer out off from the
conference.

function bridge_to_customer_services(conf_name, member_id, uuid,
customer_service_url)
{
     if (member_id && uuid)
     {
         var res = apiExecute("uuid_park", uuid);
         log("after uuid_park: " + res);

         log("create new consumer session object: " + uuid);
         var cSession = new Session(uuid);
         cSession.setAutoHangup(false);
         cSession.execute("bridge", customer_service_url);
     }
}

If you want to run this scenario yourself(ves), I could email you my
three js files that run the whole process.

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK