[Freeswitch-users] custom data publishing module

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 09:27:41 PDT 2008

We use the actual curl library so if you look in the FS code for anything
with curl in the file name then look inside that file
for functions that start with curl you may get an idea.  You can also visit
curl site and check their dev docs and sample code.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Juan Backson <juanbackson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on developing a very simple custom mod that needs to push out
> data to an external HTTP service, similar to the way curl works.  Does
> anyone have experience in writing a Freeswitch mod that pushes out data to
> an external HTTP server and can give me a hand?  I am hoping to learn from
> any sample code that demonstrate how to use the lib available within
> Freeswitch to do that.   The HTTP service that  receives the data is the
> same one that handles the mod_curl requests.  Therefore, I believe there
> must be functions/methods that I can invoke to send out data to.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>

> JB

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/