[Freeswitch-users] Take uuid out of conference and bridge

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 10:37:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

In javascript I'm trying to take 'memberA' out of a conference and
bridge this person to a customer services number.

I no longer have the session object of memberA, so I find the uuid via
an apiExecute() on conference list.

I then create a new session object with the customer services endpoint,
and try to uuid_bridge the uuid of memberA with the uuid of the new
session object.

The customer service endpoint ring successfully, but when I try to
bridge both endpoints hangup with cause DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER.

Does anyone know how to do this successfully?

Here is the function involved:

function bridge_to_customer_services(conf_name, member_id, uuid,
customer_service_url)
{
     if (member_id && uuid)
     {
         var sSession = new
Session("{ignore_early_media=true,originate_timeout=10}"
             + customer_service_url);

         var ready = sSession.ready();
         if (ready == true)
         {
             // The customer services call has been answered

             var argument = conf_name + " kick " + member_id;
             var res = apiExecute("conference",  argument);
             log("after apiExecute conference: " + res);

             argument = uuid + " " + sSession.uuid;
             res = apiExecute("uuid_bridge", argument);
             log("after apiExecute uuid_bridge: " + res);
         }
     }
}

BTW, log() is just a helper function that wraps around console_log().

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK