[Freeswitch-users] Socket inbound or outbound with PHP?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:44:20 PDT 2008

I know, that I am missing a lot of things regarding freeswitch and
that I still have to learn a lot about it (it would be sad, if could
lear all aspects within a week ;-).

I will come back to your answer tomorrow, because I want to understand
every single aspect of it and I want to make my own little tests to
understand more.
I have to admit, that I have to think a little bit more about what I
read, if it is written in english :-)

Thanks again
Dennis