[Freeswitch-users] Socket inbound or outbound with PHP?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:34:01 PDT 2008

Hi David,

2008/10/22 David Knell <dave at 3c.co.uk>:

> What you'll probably need to do is to get the two processes handling the
> two legs talking to each other, so that the one handling the outbound
> leg
> sends a message to the one handling the inbound leg, and that message
> causes the process handling the inbound leg to start playing the file.
>
> Stick with what you're doing - you're on the right track to end up
> with a
> fantastically powerful IVR, and it doesn't sound like you're far from
> that
> turning point where everything slots in to place and things just start
> work..!

Thanks for giving me hope and let me feel not beeing on the absolutely
wrong track!

For sure I will go on working on the problems. I know that freeswitch
is the way to go and I know, that freeswitch can do everything I need.
It is only frustrating to see, that so many spent hours where spent
for the probably wrong way.

Because many hours spent on freeswitch let me learn a lot about it and
let me know, that I can reach my goals with it, makes me not
resignate.

I hope I will find out, how to make both (or perhaps a lot more)
processes talk to each other.

Kind regards
Dennis