[Freeswitch-users] Couple Quick Questions

Eric Liedtke e at musinghalfwit.org
Tue Oct 21 15:40:07 PDT 2008

I'm assuming the max_proceeding setting is actually implemented in sofia
and FS is just passing that setting along to the SIP UA.. Is there a way
to get the number of current dialogs for a sip profile. Figured that would
be handy to output in the sofia status profile <x> command, unless it
can be found by some other method, that I have overlooked.

Thanks

-e