[Freeswitch-users] OpenZap and TDM400p problems

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 21 11:59:00 PDT 2008

I don't know about trixswitch but I do know about a regular svn checkout.
These files get put into the conf directory:
zt.conf, wanpipe.conf, pika.conf, tones.conf, and openzap.conf

There was a change somewhat recently; formerly all of those files were found
in /etc/openzap/ but that is no more. I don't know if trixswitch is up to
date on that.

Once you get downloaded make sure that you uncomment the line in
src/modules.conf that has openzap because it is not built by default. When
openzap builds (as part of the overall freeswitch build process) it will
place the above files in the conf directory for you to edit as needed. If
you do a "make samples" after the make && make install (and you should) then
you will get all of the default config xml files, including
conf/autoload_configs/openzap.conf.xml.

Hope this helps!
-MC