[Freeswitch-users] playback: Easy ways to handle different situations?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 21 04:11:57 PDT 2008

2008/10/21 Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org>:

> If you add "event-lock:true" to your message you send then it will do
> what you want.  It will play the files in order as you expect.

Thanks, this works quite nice for playing a list of soundfiles.
BUT, there is a big flaw when using "event-lock: true". There is no
chance to stop playing the list, if I whish to. If a long list of
files is playing and an event accours, which makes me want to stop
playing all files, fs does not react on new commands, till all files
where played back - even "break" won't do anything.

Is there a solution for this?

Dennis