[Freeswitch-users] Passwords in clear text

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 20 11:06:53 PDT 2008

Hello Brian,

i have learned im my life that any server can be compromized if anyone
uses enough effort to hack it. Thus I simply try to prevent storing
passwords in clear text.
I am actually trying to setup a secure system with TLS/SRTP and handling
clear text passwords didn't really fit into this concept.

Best regards
Peter