[Freeswitch-users] How to get DISA working ?

henkoegema pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be
Fri Oct 17 10:47:30 PDT 2008

Michael Jerris wrote:

> Your routing to enum for extension 2222 and there is no enum route for
> that number.

I should have seen that mistake myself.   :blush:

Does somebody have a script, similar to
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Examples_disa.js
but without a password.  (I don't have enough knowledge of java to program
it myself)

The way I'm using DISA is like this: 016123456pp1111
So I call (from my mobile) 016123456, wait for a few seconds , and then send
DTMF 1111. (to dial extension 1111)

Henk