[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch restarting profiles

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 01:39:53 PDT 2008

I got two dedicated FS servers and it have happened once on each server.
One server got two static ips (two nics) and one with dhcp (only one nic,
the ip have never been changed).

I have no clue to why FS tried to restart the profiles, and I really do not
want it to happen again.
Turning of the feature would be excellent for me.