[Freeswitch-users] Getting terminator value from PlayAndGetDigit

Keith Wood keith.wood2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:02:10 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am looking for ways to extract the actual "terminator" value being pressed
by user in the case where user can press # or * to signal the end of DTMF
input.  By extracting this "terminator" value, I would be able to perform
action accordingly.  For instance, if * is pressed, it means the user is
aware that he/she has entered the wrong number and would like to retry.

Could someone tell me if it is something possible within Freeswitch?

Thanks,
Keith