[Freeswitch-users] Managing a conference in JS

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 09:33:19 PDT 2008

Hi Mike,

var res = apiExecute("originate", "sofia/gateway/westhawk/0662
'&conference(25 at default)'");
console_log("info", "after apiExecute: " + res);

Well, that worked, thanks!

However, is there a way to create a session first, and then bridge,
transfer or whatever to a conference?
Using a session object gives me the chance to use setHangupHook(). I
need to do some db admin when the first user hangs up.

Also we might introduce TAD, so I need a time window between the call
being answered and pushing it into the conference, so I can make sure it
is a real person.

I tried extending the new Session command below with a 'conference'
command, but that returned an error:

var cSession = new
Session("{ignore_early_media=true,call_timeout=5}sofia/gateway/doneright/0662
'&conference(25 at default)'");

"You must call the session.originate method before calling this method!
                        "

Cheers, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK