[Freeswitch-users] Problems inviting to dests behind ipv6 gateway (event [nua_r_invite] status [904][Operation has no matching challenge ])

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Wed Oct 15 01:29:35 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

I'll try starting the switch with the arguments today.

I've always been using ngrep for tracing (sip) traffic, but somehow,
it won't show ipv6 traffic :-/

Now, while typing this mail, I discover scripts/trace/sipgrep that
comes with fs :-)

But it seems to also use ngrep, so it doesn't work..

Ah well, I'll try getting the trace from fs and play with this later.

regards,

Leon