[Freeswitch-users] get channel status

Gopal krishnan saigop at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 01:46:21 PDT 2008

Hi,
  Let me explain bit more clear,

  I was dialing thru event socket in telnet. The events command I have given
is

events plain CHANNEL_CREATE CHANNEL_ANSWER CHANNEL_DESTROY

for the above said command the events are coming only for my internal
extensions, when the called outbound number answers the events are not
getting parsed inside the telnet.

  If I am doing anything wrong?

--
Thank you  with regards,