[Freeswitch-users] ODBC through JS (To all interested:)

Gayatri Kulkarni xtpl.gayatri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 00:58:37 PDT 2008

To all those who are interested:

Freeswitch uses *.odbc.ini* file to connect to the database and not the
{prefix for unixODBC}/etc/odbc.ini
*so make sure that one is right before you use("ODBC")* in your
applications; otherwise even if you can successfully connect to  your DB
with the isql command, you wont be able  to use it through your FS app.

It's good to find out things on my own :) (time consuming though!)

--
Regards,
Gayatri Kulkarni