[Freeswitch-users] Accepting SIP Calls from unregistered devices

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 13:37:07 PDT 2008

OK, i moved it to the sofia profile and it works just fine. Next step in my authorization problem. I call in with a softphone and want my call to be transferred via event socket to a remote application.

Yet, Freeswitch rejects the call with the reason:

[407][Proxy Authentication Required] session:sofia/internal/22000 at 192.168.2.37

I've got the outbound event socket working fine when i call from a peer registered with Freeswitch. But in this new scenario (with a non-registered device calling) Freeswitch is not happy.

Anything i could change to make it work?

Thanks,

Klaus.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------