[Freeswitch-users] seeking a (paid) contractor/firm to develop an application leveraging Freeswitch

Brian B freeswitch at brian-burt.com
Wed Oct 8 19:18:58 PDT 2008

My startup now has budget for a development contract for an application
heavily leveraging Freeswitch conferencing.

We'll have a web GUI component, an application logic layer, and a layer
handling the telephony controls.  We could break this project up so that
you'd only handle the latter telephony controls (translating some higher
level commands into FS commands, and passing events back up the chain).  I'm
presuming that layer will be in Java.

OR, if you/the developer is comfortable writing an Ajax or Flex/Flash GUI as
well, one person/firm could handle all of it.

Please let me know if you have availability, and send along information
about you (or your firm).  A portfolio and/or resume is ideal.

We're in San Francisco, California, but you could be anywhere.

I'm the hiring manager and you can email me directly.

Thanks,

-Brian
freeswitch at brian-burt.com