[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail Event

Nicholas Amorim nicholas at gnial.com.br
Wed Oct 8 12:21:02 PDT 2008

I'm building a web interface with Python/Django.

Freeswitch will  run on a separate server and fetches the information using
xml_curl. That's working fine.

What I want to do is:

I want that for every voicemail received, freeswitch uploads it to another
server, using some kind of event... In other words, voicemail received, FS
sends it through a url or something like that.

Is that possible ? Can you guys point me in any direction ? I look at the
mod_voicemail documentation and see no light ;/

thanks in advance,
nicholas.