[Freeswitch-users] ODBC Dropping

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Wed Oct 8 09:12:17 PDT 2008

I was experiencing the same exact issue and I tracked it down to the
MySQL interactive_timeout and wait_timeout variables. I had both of the
variables set to 900 seconds, which was too low compared to the interval
the phones are set to register with the server. Basically I discovered
you need to set those two MySQL variables greater than the register
interval of your phones. I just set mine to 2 hours (7200) since my
phones register every hour and all is well.

Cheers,
Gabe