[Freeswitch-users] ODBC Dropping

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Oct 8 06:11:13 PDT 2008

I have ODBC going to mysql on the same box as FS and I keep having
issues where it is dropping and then coming back.  Any ideas where this
might be occurring or how to fix it?  FYI, the connection is broken long
before I get the error messages below.  I actually get those when the
connection comes back up.  Again, all of this is on the same box, so it
isn't a lan/wan issue or anything like that.  I suspect I will get a
"update to the latest", but I wanted to check if there are any known
issues before I do that.

freeswitch at freebert> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (9577)

freeswitch at freebert> 2008-10-08 08:05:25 [CRIT] switch_odbc.c:248
db_is_up() The sql server is not responding for DSN freeswitch [STATE:
24000 CODE 0 ERROR: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 3.51
Driver][mysqld-4.1.22-log]Invalid cursor state
]

2008-10-08 08:05:25 [INFO] switch_odbc.c:253 db_is_up() The connection
has been re-established