[Freeswitch-users] xml_rpc instead of xml_curl

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Mon Oct 6 14:37:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking at developing a dynamic dialplan for FS.

I'm curious as if the group has a suggestion as to which method would
be better, and why...

1) Use mod_xml_curl to fetch the dialplan from a script

2) use mod_rpc to fetch the dialplan from a script.

At first glance, it looks like both options will do essentially the
same thing.  My goal is to have a bunch of routing tables in mysql and
then use a short php script to lookup the cheapest route and return
the correct dialplan for a given call.

Can anybody offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

-N