[Freeswitch-users] unload of mod_xml_cdr doesn't work properly - cdr's get posted twice

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Mon Oct 6 05:34:18 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I've been trying out mod_xml_cdr, and found out that if I unload and
again load the module, then cdr's get posted twice to the webserver
(or more often, depending on the amount of times the xml_cdr module
has been unloaded/loaded). (I'm sure I'm sending back 200/Ok's)

I only tested it when loading the module the first time from
post_load_modules (through mod_xml_curl) the first time, and after
that unloaded and loaded the mod_xml_cdr module from the cli.

When unloading, the cli also gives this message:

2008-10-06 14:20:05 [CONSOLE] switch_loadable_module.c:1131
do_shutdown() mod_xml_cdr has no shutdown routine
2008-10-06 14:20:05 [CONSOLE] switch_loadable_module.c:1137
do_shutdown() mod_xml_cdr unloaded

Does anyone have this same problem ?

(I'm rebuilding the latest SVN update now, but it takes a while before
I can test it)

thanks & regards,

Leon